The large pavilion is an octagonal or tower-shaped building structure. They are generally attached to the garden wall or the roof of the house in a free-standing manner. It is open on all sides and offers perfect shade, coverage and attractive features to the landscape of the house.
Pavilions provide a nice place to rest and some in public parks serve as band pavilions or rain shelter. The large pavilions are usually successful in warm and sunny climatic conditions. In traditional English and American houses, the large wooden pavilions are built and covered with shingles, which are the typical roofing materials. It is the tent-like structure of poles covered with fabric.
Temporary pavilions in the houses are perfect for barbecues on campsites and ensure a relaxing stay with friends and family. In the following, large pavilions are used in the garden area:
- Attractive and special space: These large pavilions are an elegant and attractive option for smaller gardens. This makes a special space for working from home away from home which makes it very popular
- These large pavilions are the perfect place to arrange a wedding reception. White pavilions form an attractive structure that determines the occasion and location
- Dining area: Octagonal pavilions make dinner with the family special. With good outdoor views and a roof over your head, it’s a perfect gazebo for dinner parties
- Whirlpool: The square pavilion was specially developed for the whirlpool. It offers the right privacy, protects against the weather and contributes to the enjoyment of the whirlpool experience
- Entertainment factor: the rectangular pavilion is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful view during the day. It can also be used to watch the perfect sunset